Monday, December 17, 2007

That's Just Me

I am so pissed off right now I could squirt! What a travesty that the three Rams fans in attendance didn't take it upon themselves to kick the crap out of the people IN THE FRONT ROWS who had the Packers signs up. I would have ripped those signs down and then gotten the "Lambeau South" jerkoffs and the "Rams Hunting Season" assholes kicked out for trying to stop me. But that's just me.

You think that for one minute I would have gotten away with putting up a Rams sign like that at the Raiders for a PRESEASON game? No frickin way. I'd a been jumped like a red headed stepchild and then taken out on a stretcher. It's a disgrace and is completely unacceptable that the season ticket holders sold out like they did. Maybe its because I am not a PSL holder, or that living out here on the NFC Worst, er West, Coast I would have given anything to see the game in person, but I just can't fathom giving up a ticket for such a monumental game and ESPECIALLY TO THE VISITING TEAM! But that's just me. If not to see the Rams but at least to see Favre and watch him break Marino's record - I mean, who wouldn't want to see it in person? Well, except for about 60,000 Rams "fans" who didn't show up.

Just keep it up, because I would love for them to come back to LA, where it's only a $100 flight instead of a $1200 one for me to see them. I have been a season ticket holder for seven years now - Sunday Ticket season ticket holder, that is - and refused to allow my oldest son's friend who is a Packers fan to come over and watch with us. But that's just me. And at $300 for the season, I really could've used his $20.

I love the Rams whether they win or lose, whether they play ugly or play pretty, whether I have to pay $300 a season to see them in HD or $3000 a season to see them in person. I would never sell out like that. But...that's just me.

No comments: