Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just Another Measly Sunday

Well that was fun. I really don't have too much to say about this game other than it turned out to be alot closer than I thought it would be. What with Brock "Don't call me Dieter" Berlin (Yeah, I know, it's a stretch) at the helm and after what happened last week at the hands of the Hall of Famer Chris Redman, I thought it would be the worst loss of the season. But alas, once again this team surprises me. It appears that the Defense has finally figured out how to play within Haslett's scheme and do some hurtin'; it's just too bad that at the same time the offense has figured out how to hurt itself more. One can only imagine what next week will be like when Favre comes a callin'. And in my best Forrest Gump voice I proudly say "and that's all I got to say 'bout that." For now...

No comments: