Monday, October 1, 2007

What now?


I'm flippin pissed off and totally embarrased, and this is the first losing Monday in a long long time that I couldn't bear to wear a Rams jersey. My blood pressure rises every time my phone rings because I know it is one of my hater friends just calling to get me back. So what now? I'll tell ya - GET GEARED UP FOR NEXT WEEK, BABY!!! Week 4 is over so let's move on to week 5 against the Cardinals. It is very possible that we will be facing Kurt for an extended period of time in this game and I can't wait to see him and Fitzgerald try to eat up our secondary. Warner is no Romo in the pocket and their O-Line is almost as bad as ours, so it should be a great contest regardless of who QB's either team. Week 5 is in six days and I'm already ready. Are you?

No comments: