Sunday, October 21, 2007

Insert Expletive Here

For this week's article, I am back from the DL but still needing a little help from my friends. Please feel free to Ram Lib as you go along:





What the ____ is going on here? 0 and _____ 7? This is the worst start in 70 years and ___ ____, I have just about had it up to here with it. JUST ABOUT! I will not abandon my team like all those other _____ ______ ______ so called fair-weather fans out there. Not the team, the players, the _____ coach either. They're all safe in my book. The 0-7 record is only a by product of the _____ injuries this team has had. Sure, I know, there are plenty of other teams that have been hit by the injury bug, and their coaches are saying "No excuses," but not our team, baby! No way. We have a ton of _____ excuses, and they are all legit. As incredible as it seems, the Rams are still not out of it thanks to the terrible, terrible NFC Worst. Cleveland is totally beatable next week and after that a Bye and then it's undefeated for the rest of this ____ ___ season. No more _____ injuries and no more _____ losses. __ I love this medication!




Now, as for my injury, I was doing some forestry conservation work (no, not work release!) and blew out another _____ disk in my low back. I will attempt to continue my writing but am looking at another _____ back surgery and may be out for a few. Last time I was able to use my laptop and the hospital room's phone for dial-up and may be able to do so again, but that remains to be seen. Whatever the case, I will continue to dig down deep to get to the bottom to stay on top. Now where did I put my helmet?

No comments: