Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Above .500 At Last

Used to be that we had to wait for the morning paper to read the standings, but in this age of instant  aka "real time" updates when I saw that our beloved Rams were 3-2 I almost thought I needed to get my eyes checked - something just wasn't right! Even though I watched the entire game and I knew the outcome and I knew we were now 3-2 I had to pinch myself, for seeing 3-2 was almost dreamlike. But alas, for the first time in years this won/loss record was over .500 and it was correct. No dyslexia, no alcohol induced psychosis, no glasses needed!

Amazing how much an experienced coach can change the climate and attitude of a perennial loser. Our defense is flat out awesome, and if Bradford could actually hit the ocean with a beach ball then we would be unbeatable. Unfortunately he is looking more and more like Jake Plummer. Some of the decisions he makes are just head scratching - who woulda thought when the season started that #8 would be the weak spot we are talking about in week 6. Hopefully he can survive without his widdle security bwanket Amendola this time around, because we are in prime position to compete for the division and have to get better from here.

No comments: