Thursday, September 29, 2011

0-3 is not 0-16...yet

As you all know by know, the Rams suck this year.  What you all may not know is that, well, ok so you know they suck REAL BAD!!!  The good news however is that they can only go 0-3 once per year,  but the bad news is they can continue to go 0-fer and end up tying the Lions for futility.  EVERY STINKIN YEAR at this time I kick myself in the face for ponying up almost 4 bills to watch them on The Ticket, but this year it is especially hard since the expectations coming off 7-9 were very high.

Now 0-3 is not the end of the season by any means, it is an 0-3 that does not include any division games.  My math is horrible, but if we just win all the division games and lose everything else we would finish at 6-10 and could still win the division based on head to head with the other 6-10 division team, whoever that may be this year.I am not throwing in the towel, but if we continue to take a bath I will need to trade my towel in for an automatic dryer!

No comments: