Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free Agent Free For All

These free agents living in this free country sure cost an awful lot. Amazing how a bum economy will tighten the wallets of NFL owners when it comes to wooing free agents...NOT! WTF?!?!? I can't afford my NFL Sunday TIcket this coming year but the frickin Redskins can give Albert Step-on-your-mug-sworth $100,000,000, the Raiders can give Nnamdi Awesome-uah the richest DB contract ever, Seattle gives TJ You-know-who $40,000,000, and so on. Our own Rams aren't immune from this spending frenzy, franchising Atogwe, resigning Bartell, and giving Jason Brown how much? $37,000,000! It just kills me to see all this money being thrown at human beings who came into this world the same way you and I did, have the same 24 hours in a day we do, and live in the same broke-ass country we do. Perhaps Barack Saddam Hussein Osama Obama will fix it all, or perhaps I will grab a fork and poke out my eye. Either way, somethings gotta happen.

No comments: