Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Bruce is Loose

Well, I guess the Rams front office doesn't read my blogs after all. Isaac Bruce is now a Whiner, and yes, they will still be referred to as the Whiners even with Ike on their team. This is going to present a difficult decision for me when they play us. I will be rooting for us, of course, but what about when (no, not IF) Bruce catches a toe-touch TD to beat us? Will I be true to my team, or be true to my heart? I suppose that with time it will get easier, as it did with my Whiner friends after the departure of Jerry Rice, but I will never stop watching and being amazed by the player who bears my son's middle name. I hope that the first time we play them he burns us for 200 yds and 3 td's. As long as we win, of course. Which, if the Free Agency shut out continues, will be a struggle. Of course they went out and replaced the retired Wilkins with another clutch kicker, but the real question is..can he tackle?

Here's wishing Isaac Bruce the best and the Whiners the worst.

No comments: